Level 2 Sponsor
Tinyclues is the leading AI-first marketing campaign intelligence solution enabling companies to generate additional revenue through intelligent campaign targeting and planning, while improving customer experience. Tinyclues’ ground-breaking solution uses Deep Artificial Intelligence to identify future buyers for any promoted item, even in the absence of recent intent. B2C market leaders like Arcadia, Brandalley, Cdiscount, Club Med, Corsair, Fnac, Lacoste, La Redoute, Manor, Rue du Commerce, Vente-privee, Sarenza, Vestiaire Collective, Voyages-sncf.com and more are using Tinyclues to optimize and orchestrate more than 600 million messages per month across channels such as email, push notifications, direct mail, call centers, Facebook and more to generate measurable and sustainable additional revenue. Tinyclues’ customers have on average increased their campaign revenues by 49%. The company has been listed as a Vendor to Watch in Gartner’s 2017 Magic Quadrant for Digital Marketing Analytics.
Most data-driven strategies are currently based on retargeting or remarketing persons according to their intent (website visits, cart abandonment). These are very efficient strategies but they have a limited scope as, on average, only 1% of a company’s customer database is visiting its website per day. For the remaining 99%, data-driven marketing strategies are limited to mass communications like newsletters (high reach, low efficiency) or trigger communications (very low reach, high efficiency).
Tinyclues uses Deep AI to provide marketers with a ground-breaking innovative solution enabling campaign creation with high reach and high efficiency. Within minutes, marketers can predict the likelihood of any customer to buy any product, any offer, any category in the absence of any intent. As a result, marketers can deliver smart, targeted campaigns and drive more revenue. Tinyclues also uses its Deep AI capabilities to optimize the marketing agenda and predict the optimal mix between campaigns based on each target’s business potential.
Tinyclues’ Action works by metabolizing the entirety of all available customer declarative and behavioral data, detecting and consolidating low frequency patterns & implicit signals (the “tiny clues”). All this technology is packaged in a simple SaaS solution specifically designed for marketers.
Tinyclues had record growth of over 100% in 2017 with more major brands trusting its solution to increase revenue and improve customer experience.
Early 2017, Tinyclues Action was launched, bringing intuitive campaign planning optimization in an AI-first solution. New channels like push notifications and Facebook Custom Audiences were added as demand grew among customers for omnichannel campaign orchestration. October 2017, Tinyclues was named as a Vendor to Watch in Gartner’s “Magic Quadrant for Digital Marketing Analytics” report. November, Tinyclues launched operations in North America, opening a NYC office to drive growth in the US and Canada. This year, Tinyclues received a world-class Net Promoter Score of 53, proving customer satisfaction with the ease of use of their solution and the significant impact on revenue.
Tinyclues now powers the marketing campaigns for more than 80 international enterprise companies; used across multiple industries (retail, e-commerce, travel…), in over 10 countries and for omnichannel campaigns, the solutions’ Deep AI technology has optimized more than 35,000 campaigns to increase revenues and customer experience.
For 2018, Tinyclues looks forward to rapid growth in EMEA and North America. They will continue to innovate with more automation and prescriptive features, supporting a wider range of use-cases and solidifying their place as the leading AI-first solution for marketing campaign intelligence.