A New Shoptalk Program for the
Grocery and Consumer Packaged Goods Industries
Grocerytalk is a new program focused on the grocery and consumer packaged goods industries, and will be held as part of Shoptalk on March 18-21, 2018, at the Venetian in Las Vegas. Grocerytalk will include content, networking and other unique experiences that focus on the evolution of how consumers discover, shop and buy groceries and consumer packaged goods in a digital age, including the latest technologies, trends and business models.
Solution providers to the grocery and consumer packaged goods industries can sponsor Shoptalk to reach the Grocerytalk audience in the following unique ways:
- Call Out for Grocerytalk: For 2018, Shoptalk’s pre-event and onsite materials and signage will prominently call out Grocerytalk as a new program, making the Grocerytalk experience easily identifiable and manageable for attendees. Grocerytalk sponsors will be included in many of these call outs.
- Inclusion in Grocery & CPG Category: All sponsors can select a certain number of categories that best describe their products and solutions. These categories help attendees navigate Shoptalk. For 2018, we’ve added Grocery & CPG as a category to ensure that attendees can quickly and easily identify relevant Grocerytalk sponsors.
- Exhibit Hall: Join 400+ exhibitors showcasing the most cutting edge and established technologies and solutions. For 2018, wherever the exhibit hall map is displayed onsite, Grocerytalk sponsors will be highlighted for attendees to easily locate.
- Tech Tours: Shoptalk will host guided Grocerytalk Tech Tours in the exhibit hall with grocery retailers and CPG companies.
- Hosted Retailers & Brands Program: All Grocerytalk sponsors can enroll in the Hosted Retailers & Brands Program, through which Shoptalk facilitates double opt-in meetings with qualified buyers and influencers from grocery retailers and CPG companies. Enrollment fees apply.
- Networking Dinners: For 2018, we have introduced sponsorships of Retail & Brand Dinners with grocery and CPG attendees. A limited number of dinners are available.
To exhibit or sponsor Grocerytalk, please click here.
We’re delighted to partner with Food Marketing Institute (FMI), who will support our development and marketing of the Grocerytalk program.