How We’re Building The World’s Most Important Retail & Ecommerce Events
Shoptalk Announces Its Final 2018 Agenda
Today we released our final 2018 agenda, including 300+ world-class speakers across 100+ sessions. Our roster of speakers is unprecedented and includes a diverse group of executives--below are some statistics that showcase our lineup:
- Seniority: 45% of our speakers are CEOs, 25% are C-level executives and 20% are VP-level
- Established vs. Startup: 45% are from established companies; 55% are from startups
- Type of Company: 50% are from brands and retailers, 18% from tech companies, 9% from venture capital firms, 6% from research organizations and 17% from other types of businesses including real estate companies, agencies, media and more
- Country and Region: 20% are from outside North America: 13% come from Europe and 7% from other parts of the world
- Gender: 30% of speakers are women, 70% are men
The companies on the agenda include some of the biggest names in retail around the globe. At Shoptalk we are thrilled to highlight:
- Alibaba - Lee McCabe, VP and GM, North America
- Amazon - Eric Broussard, VP of International Marketplaces and Retail
- Best Buy - Allison Peterson, President, Ecommerce
- Beyond Meat - Seth Goldman, Executive Chairman & Co-Founder & TeaEO Emeritus, Honest Tea
- Brandless - Tina Sharkey, Co-Founder & CEO
- Boxed - Chieh Huang, Co-Founder & CEO
- Coach - Joshua Schulman, CEO & President
- Dia&Co - Nadia Boujarwah, Co-Founder & CEO
- Facebook - Carolyn Everson, VP, Global Marketing Solutions
- Google - Daniel Alegre, President, Retail & Shopping
- Houzz - Alon Cohen, President & Co-Founder
- JD.com - Dr. Hui Cheng, Head of JD-X Silicon Valley Research Center
- Levi’s - Carrie Ask, EVP & President, Global Retail
- Kroger - Yael Cosset, Chief Digital Officer
- Macy’s - Jeff Gennette, CEO
- Ocado - Tim Steiner, OBE, Founder & CEO
- Pinterest - Ben Silbermann, Co-Founder & CEO
- Sephora - Mary Beth Laughton, EVP, Omni-Retail
- Target - Brian Cornell, CEO
- Ulta Beauty - Mary Dillon, CEO
- Unilever - Gina Boswell, President, Customer Development
- Zola - Shan-Lyn Ma, Founder & CEO
The agenda, which continues to lead the retail and ecommerce narrative, provides the most comprehensive learning and development opportunity for industry professionals, ensuring they are fully informed and able to contribute during a period of ongoing transformation.
Shoptalk’s 2018 agenda focuses on important, timely themes including The Retail Industry Shakeout, Experiential Retail, Private Label Strategies, Conversational Commerce, Artificial Intelligence, Advances in Payments and Checkout, and Innovations in Stores and the Supply Chain: Blockchain, IoT and Beyond. It also incorporates global perspectives on innovation from markets including Europe, China and Israel as well as a new program called Grocerytalk that specifically addresses the grocery and CPG industries.
New for 2018, Shoptalk’s agenda enhances its groundbreaking narrative with expanded speaker and session descriptions—crafted entirely in-house by the Shoptalk team—that help introduce the industry to new companies, explain why each speaker was selected and provide guidance on the sessions and topics that will be of greatest interest and relevance to each attendee. Shoptalk’s 2018 final agenda can be viewed at http://shoptalk.com/agenda.
Prices are scheduled to go up this Friday, February 2, at midnight EST, and we encourage you to get your tickets by clicking here.
We look forward to welcoming everyone to Las Vegas in just over 6 weeks!